- Community Mental Health Team – Single Point of Access Team Longreach House, Camborne/Redruth Community Hospital, Camborne, Cornwall, TR15 3ER Email: SPoA@cft.cornwall.nhs.uk Tel: 0845 207 7711 (8.30am to 6.30pm)
- Community Mental Health Teams Out-of-Hours (Provided by Support Matters Cornwall) (5pm – 9am weekdays and 24 hours a day on weekends and bank holidays): 0800 001 4330
- Nightlink (5pm to midnight) Nightlink is Cornwall's free-phone listening service for anyone 18 years or over, who is experiencing or has experienced emotional distress. Ph: 0808 8000 306 Text Service: 07717 98902
- Adult Social Care 0300 123 4131
- Child Social Care 0300 123 1116
- The Samaritans 08457 90 90 90
- ChildLine: Free helpline for children and young people. 0800 1111 http://www.childline.org.uk/
- SANEline: A national out-of-hours telephone helpline. 0845 767 8000 http://www.sane.org.uk/
- Alcoholics Anonymous 0845 769 7555 http://www.alcoholicsanonymous.org.uk/newcomer/
- Talk to Frank Free confidential drugs information and advice 24 hours a day 0800 77 66 00 http://www.talktofrank.com/
- Papyrus are the national UK charity dedicated to the prevention of young suicide and they provide confidential support and advice to young people struggling with thoughts of suicide, and anyone worried about a young person through our helpline Email: email@example.com Text: 07786 209 697 *, Alternatively visit their website at https://www.papyrus-uk.org
- HOPElineUK – 0800 068 4141 - this is a specialist telephone helpline for children, teenagers and young people up to the age of 35. Call Hopeline if you have concerns about suicide either for yourself or for someone else. Available: Monday to Friday – 10.00am to 5.00pm; Evenings – 7.00pm – 10.00pm; Weekends – 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- CALM – 0800 58 58 58 - (Campaign Against Living Miserably) Specifically for men, this service is open 7 days a week, from 5.00pm to 12.00am.
* note - calls to mobile or 0845 numbers may incur charges when you contact them.